• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET Virgin Active Stockley Park Ticket

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET Virgin Active Stockley Park Ticket

Dear all,

Just this evening (26/11/15) I have been ticketed for parking in Stockley Park Virgin Active's overflow car park. I am a member and was displaying my permit, though it seems the permit had slipped from the top of the dashboard down in a small nook/cranny near the glovebox. The charge notice is stated as £100 paid within 28 days, reduced to £60 if paid within 14 days.

I have been prompted to appeal via MET's website. I will be submitting as evidence my permit and also the signage of the car park. I will take a picture of that in the morning, but any advice prior to my appeal submission would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

HT93
    Tags: None

Re: MET Virgin Active Stockley Park Ticket

You will not win based on the permit issue unless complaints to the gym manager prove fruitful. The parking company will neither care nor help in that regard nor will the appeals company. Do not name the driver to MET nor indicate who it is.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver did use a permit. I note your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2012 schedule 4 para 9 in several aspects .

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If popla is need let me know.

M1

Comment

Dear M1,

Thanks for your amazingly swift response!

I'll make my appeal submission with your recommended correspondence. Should I still include evidence of my permit and the signage with my that? I will raise this issue with the gym manager in the morning also (I am on reasonable terms with him so I will ask about the policy and remind him of the fact that I am following the advised procedure for the carparking etc. Hopefully he can help.)

Cheers,

HT93

Comment

I would send anything else and i'd appeal by email.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X