• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET PCN appeal rejection - pls help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET PCN appeal rejection - pls help

Hi - I need help on the next step now that my MET PCN appeal has been rejected.

The driver was an employee of mine who overstayed at the McDonalds car park by 40 minutes. She actually received 2 PCNs (over 2 weeks) because she had not seen any of the signs. (We suspect there should have been a 3rd one but it has not arrived...).

I appealed using with help on this website (thank you!). Now one of the appeals has been rejected (I would not be surprised if the other appeal rejection will be arriving in the next few days).

I now have a POPLA verification code. The alternative is £50 before 20/11/2015.

Mystery1 - would you be so kind to help me? I would be most grateful.
    Attached is the latest from MET.

Thank you very much.
    Lobster
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: MET PCN appeal rejection - pls help

Well, despite Beavis, it should be easy to get the ticket cancelled as the driver wasn't the keeper. Once for each ticket.

lobsterpopla.rtf

pevmrsx.pdf

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

That explains entering a popla appeal quite well.

You only get one shot so enter everything at once. You may need to convert to pdf, i'm not sure on that.

M1

Comment

Thanks Mystery1 for the attachments. I shall look through them and file my popla appeal. What do you think my chance of success is?

Cheers, Lobster

Comment

99.9% you win.

M1

Comment

thanks M1. So I just need some witness statement saying that I was not the driver? That's what I think I gathered from the prankster link...

Comment

You could but at popla the appeal as registered keeper is fine.

M1

Comment

Hi M1 - I am now ready to start the POPLA process. Should I just raise my appeal based on I was not the driver alone? Or do I have to raise absolutely everything in the PDF as well? I have only witness evidence to prove that I was not the driver at the time....

Comment

What i posted is fine and you can add the witness statement if you wish.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X