• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET Parking Services advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET Parking Services advice

I have just become a victim of Met Parking yesterday for parking just 30 mins to get cash out and fine says driver not at the premiese. To make matter worse, my first baby is due 2 weeks. Have 14 days to pay the fine. I am planning take John advice above and send them the letter 1 by using his amazing template. He offered to send second letter but I m not sure if he is still a active user on this forum as his original post dated back 8th July 2014. Does anyone have his Letter number 2 for Popla appeal? I am sure Met Parking will reject my first letter and send me popla code. I really need 2nd Letter for Popla. Could anyone help, PLEASE!
    Tags: None

Re: MET Parking Services advice

So they placed a ticket on the vehicle ?

If you haven't sent a letter, don't. Wait for the notice to keeper to arrive between days 28 & 56.

M1

Comment

HI Mystery1. yes I found the ticket on the windscreen of my car. I don't know whether to ignore completely or write to them to with John 's letter? Some says writing to them makes them chase you more? I don't know. Completely stressed now.

Comment

Do not write to them until you get a letter through the post.

When you get it post it up.

M1

Comment

Thanks, Will do.

Comment

Hello Mystery1, while I am waiting for the Notice to keeper letter in the post, may I ask why it is necessary to wait rather than write to them immediately next day? Forgive me for my ignorance as I have no idea about the reason behind it. Thanks so much.

Comment

When chasing the keeper they have more hoops to jump through and usually they can't which makes it easier to win.

M1

Comment

Hello @mystery1,

They sent me a letter in the post. As per your advice, I have posted it up as below. They spelled my first name slightly wrong too. Any advice or guidance to fight back will be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver did not see any signs. I note your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2012 schedule 4 para 8 in several aspects .

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If popla is need let me know.

M1

Comment

Hello [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]

Seasonal greeting!

I hope you had a good Christmas. After waiting for nearly a month, MET parking has finally sent me POPLA code.

Would you kindly tell me what to do next?

Comment

http://www.parkingcowboys.co.uk/popla-code-checker/

When are you due ?

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
                        "Your appeal deadline is Wed Jan 20 2016"

Comment

Ok, no results from new popla yet so i'd say wait until either 11,12,13th or 17,18,19th of Jan when i'll be off work and gives best chance of seeing results and refining the appeal to give the best odds of winning :okay:

M1

Comment

Thank you very much mystery1

Comment

Hi [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]

I checked the code and it said I got one day left to reach the POPLA. What do I need to do please.

Code summary

Issuing operator: MET Parking Services Ltd (Code: 386)
                              Date code generated: Wed Dec 23 2015
                              Code sequence number: 406

Deadline information
                              Your appeal deadline is Wed Jan 20 2016
                              You have 1 day(s) remaining for your appeal to reach POPLA

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X