• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**WON** Smart Parking refuse to cancel fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smart Parking refuse to cancel fine

Plenty.

It won't take long to actually do it. I'll be off work Sun- Wed so plenty time to do it then :okay:

M1

Comment

Wonderful, M1, thank you. Is there a charge for this service, or can we at least send a mystery bottle of whisky/wine/poison of choice to you? It's all so anon, just doesn't feel quite right if we can't thank our Smart Parking superhero :-) Either way, even the moral support to date is appreciated. Just moved house and can little afford a fine like this!

Comment

I've left keeper liability in place just in case they miss that you've implied who was driving.

Smudger01popla.rtf

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

M1

Comment

Dear M1-huge thanks for this. So am I right in saying the body of the text within Smudger01POPLA.rtf should be cut and pasted into the appeal, following your 2nd link lock stock, without any changes?

Comment

No. It won't fit. You need to look at the link and it shows how to attach a file.

M1

Comment

Ok thanks M1 I will get onto this tonight and keep you updated on the outcome. Regardless of the outcome, if you're ever in Glasgow area and feel like parking your car illegally outside our house you're welcome to a good few in our village pub :-)

Comment

Which reason should I state on the POPLA appear though? "I was not improperly parked", or "I was not the driver or registered keeper of the vehicle at the time of the alleged improper parking"? I thought the former but just checking, per your final comment on keeper liability, above.

Comment

...and should I choose "other", for subsequent sub categories? Apologies, not great at these things at all...

Comment

Other for everything should be ok, including the first option.

M1

Comment

Hi again M1, after a few weeks of radio silence, I received the below today. Cannot thank you enough and will heartily recommend this site to others. Common sense apparently prevails, with huge help from your good self.

Best wishes from us, and enormous thanks again!

Smart Parking have told us they do not wish to contest the Appeal. This means that your Appeal is successful and you do not need to pay the parking charge.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X