• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET PArking Services PCN received - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET PArking Services PCN received - won

Hi All,

I have received a PCN from the Car Hire Company which has incurred an administration charge, the PCN is from MET. Yesterday I received a letter from MET in relation to the PCN, please see the attachments of the two pieces of correspondence.

On entering the car park and then proceeding to the restaurant I didn't even see the signs relating to the restrictions.

Could anyone recommend how I should proceed with this?

Thanks in advanve.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: MET PArking Services PCN received

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

Substitute"hirer" for "registered keeper" and para 13 & 14 for 9.

M1

Comment

M1,

Thanks for your swift reply, just to clarify I was in a hire car and so intend to send the below if correct?

Dear Sirs,

I, as the hirer of the vehicle, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver was a genuine customer and didn’t notice any signs.

I note that the notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to the protection of freedoms act 2012 schedule 4 paragraph 13 & 14.

Should you reject my appeal, please supply a popla code.

Yours sincerely

Comment

:okay:

M1

Comment

Hi M1,

I have received the attached in response to my appeal, can you please further advise?

Thanks in advance.
          Attached Files

Comment

I'll get back to you later in the week.

M1

Comment

M1

Thank you very much for the draft appeal, I have uploaded it to Popla. I will update you on their decision.

Many thanks.

SL1210

Comment

M1,

Thanks to you and your assistance, I have sucessfully appealled against the MET Parking PCN.

I have just been notified by POPLA as you can see below.

Appeal has been withdrawn by the operator

Withdrawn on 04/07/2016
                Verification Code

Withdrawal reasons

goodwill

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X