• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Eurocarparks PCN appeal - please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eurocarparks PCN appeal - please help

Hi M1,

Here we are again!!! You helped me successfully fight another car parking company last year and I thank you once again.

Meantime it is interesting following this Euro Car Parks thread as I have just received attached PCN from Euro Car Parks for overstaying in the car park by 6 minutes (it was 3 before they wrote the ticket) and I had eaten the food I had purchased from Sainsburys and thrown the receipt away.

What do you advise I do next?

Thanks
    Jemima Rose
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Eurocarparks PCN appeal - please help

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...526#post636526

Chib the manager 1st of all.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      Does that mean write him a letter, or should I go and see him in person?

Comment

Look them in the eye, particularly if you have a very menacing look in your repertoire

M1

Comment

Look them in the eye, particularly if you have a very menacing look in your repertoire

M1
          Hi M1,

Does appealing to the manager sometimes work - is he really likely to feel threatened by a menacing look?
          If it doesn't what is the next step?
          Thanks
          Jemima

Comment

Yes, plenty people get it cancelled by talking to managment. Not all, but enough to make it worthwhile trying.

The menacing look was pretty tongue in cheek.

The notice to keeper and an appeal is the next step.

M1

Comment

Yes, plenty people get it cancelled by talking to managment. Not all, but enough to make it worthwhile trying.

The menacing look was pretty tongue in cheek.

The notice to keeper and an appeal is the next step.

M1
              Thanks M1, will go there today and speak to manager, fingers crossed.

Comment

Hi M1

Took your advice and they immediately dealt with the ticket at the supermarket . I had only been 3 minutes late checking out of the carpark and they were annoyed the ticket has been issued as they said it is not their policy to issue tickets to quickly. Interesting for central London- thanks for you helpl.

Jemima Rose

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X