• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Earl Haig - smart parking fine - won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earl Haig - smart parking fine - won

Hello @mystery1

Could you please help me to resolve the parking fine issue?

Similar situation as bizzle(http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ight=earl+haig)

The letter is dated on 11/03/2016, vehicle entering site 12:35:51 and exiting 12:47:09(just 12 minutes). Fine is 60(<14days)-100 pounds. The letter is same as of Bizzle.

We were to the place for the first time. After entering the car park, me and family took a long time to figure out that is not the car park close to the shop we wanted to go. So I took the car out and parked elsewhere.

I see you have provided the format of online appeal given to XStyle. Can I use this? What could be the reason I can give(The driver was a genuine customer is not true in my case)

Dear Sirs,
    I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver was a genuine customer.
    It is noted that your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2102 schedule 4 para 9.
    Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.
    Yours etc
    Note that I am outside the 14 days of 60 pounds discounted fine(It ended on 24th march)
    Thanks
    J
    Tags: None

Re: Earl Haig - smart parking fine

How long from date to receipt of the letter?

M1

Comment

Letter dated 11th march, I got it on 17th march.

Comment

Date = Date of "Offence"
        received = day you received it.

Comment

oh, sorry

Date of offence=08/03/2016
          received=17/03/2016

Comment

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure.The driver did not see any signs.

It is noted that your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2102 schedule 4 para 9.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

M1

Comment

Thank you, M1. I will let you know the outcome

Comment

Mystery1,

Got an email from smart parking saying the parking ticket is cancelled.

I sincerely appreciate your help in this matter. Thank you very much.

Regards,

J

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X