• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CEL - PCN Fine - Help/Advice needed ASAP = won

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CEL - PCN Fine - Help/Advice needed ASAP = won

Hello guys,

New to the website but found a lot of threads where you've helped guys in similar situations so thought you might be able to help with this Civil Enforcement fine

Incident date: 21/11/2015
    PCN issue date: 08/12/2015

I have one more day before the £60 goes up to £100 and not sure whether it's best to appeal or pay the £60

Will upload image of the notice if/when required

Thanks in advance for any help
    Tags: None

Re: CEL - PCN Fine - Help/Advice needed ASAP

Well it's too late for a notice to keeper as that must be within 14 days. If they don't know the driver they're daffy ducked.

Post it up to be sure (suitably sanitised)

M1

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1160.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1168368
      I think its properly uploaded, thans for the help @mystery1

Comment

As well as appealing she should speak to the MANAGER of the store(s) and/or retail centre.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver did not see any signs and was a genuine customer.

It is noted that your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2102 schedule 4 para 9.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If/when you get a popla code please let me know.

M1

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]

Unfortunately, I already did contact the manager of the store in question, who was not helpful at all, even though I was told it was free parking by the manager of my home store (who turns out didn't know it wasn't free for staff members)

I have sent the appeal to the email on their website, but am I supposed to receive some correspondence to say it's sent?

Thanks again!

Comment

Not always.

M1

Comment

What's the next step? Just wait for a response? If so, any idea how long it usually takes?

Comment

Yes.

Soon, although Xmas may mean longer. They do not like appeals to linger as it doesn't generate payments which as greedy ba$tards doesn't sit to well.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
                  Yes.

Soon, although Xmas may mean longer. They do not like appeals to linger as it doesn't generate payments which as greedy ba$tards doesn't sit to well.

M1
                  Not heard anything from them just yet [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION]

Do you know if they respond to email appeals through email or through a letter?

Comment

Post i think but not 100% sure.

M1

Comment

Finally got a letter from them today confirming the fine had been cancelled!

Many many thanks to you [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION] for the help in getting it cancelled!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X