• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Joining as Parking Eye appeal declined - WON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joining as Parking Eye appeal declined

OK Thx, I will have a think about things in the meantime, I completed the draft POPLA appeal before I saw your advice above. i haven't submitted anything and realise that several of the points may now be less reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      Popla is online so no worries there.

I'd leave it until just before xmas, so we can get some results, then give me a shout to help with popla.

M1
      I am delighted to report that I got an email from ASK ITALIAN, the restaurant visited in Leisureworld today to say that Parking Eye had emailed them to say that the charges had been dropped. They did say that they were unable to forward me the email from Parking Eye though when I asked for a copy. They said if there was any problem they would confirm that they'd received an email from PE to say it had been cancelled.

A big thank you to everyone on this site for their support!

Comment

Until Parking eye tell you it's never 100%

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
          Until Parking eye tell you it's never 100%

M1
          Tried to call them - its an a/p to pay them. Can't find an email for them. Is it best to send a registered letter requesting confirmation or should I just wait and see? As I mentioned I'm abroad from Jan 4.

Comment

Originally posted by choice1 View Post
            Tried to call them - its an a/p to pay them. Can't find an email for them. Is it best to send a registered letter requesting confirmation or should I just wait and see? As I mentioned I'm abroad from Jan 4.
            OK - HERE IS A NUMBER FOR PARKING EYE 0843 504 0433 I went for option 3 and a nice young man checked my Reg and confirmed the charge was cancelled yesterday!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X