• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET Parking ticket at McDonald's Gatwick - WON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET Parking ticket at McDonald's Gatwick - WON

Hi there, thank you for setting up this site to help us folks that are in need of some support. It seems that along with many of you, I've received a parking ticket from MET regarding parking at MCDonalds Gatwick. advise on how to best appeal this, whilst away in Canada would appreciated. I do have someone at home in the UK that can do this if required. Thank you so much
    Daisy
    Tags: None

MET Parking ticket at McDonald's Gatwick

Hello again, received a parking ticket like many I've seen here. Would so very much appreciate advise on how to appeal whilst away in Canada. This is a repeat of what I also entered into my hello email to you. I look forward to hearing advise and chatting with you. Best wishes and thank you again. Paula

Comment

Re: Hello you lovely people

Should be able to do it online easily enough.

Get a scan of the ticket and post it up (suitably sanitised).

Or what were the dates of the incident and PCN.

M1

Comment

Re: MET Parking ticket at McDonald's Gatwick

Thank you for prompt response. Incident was on 15th October, ticket received on 20th, just waiting on sanitised picture from the UK and I will upload. Much appreciated!

Comment

That's enough info for the initial appeal.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver did not see any signs. I note your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2012 schedule 4 para 9.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If popla is need let me know.

M1

Comment

Thanking you !!!!

Comment

Hello Mystery1 I just wanted to thank you soooo very much for your advise. I received news today that the ticket had been issued in error and MET Parking apologised for issuing it. This is no doubt as a result of appealing in the format you advised. The 'error' story is an excuse for not wanting to take any further. Thank you again, very much!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X