• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

** WON ** smart parking at asda

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ** WON ** smart parking at asda

I've just found this thread whilst searching for similar cases to mine.
    I received a pcn at the same branch of ASDA on 27th June.
    I did not buy a ticket but did shop in the store, with receipt to prove.

Have you had anything back from your appeal?

Also, [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION], would you mind if I used some of the info you've provided when compiling my appeal?

My appeal is on hold at the minute due to the transfer to ombudsman but I'm back and forth with ASS-DA in the meantime and getting nowhere.
    They seem to have their heads so far up where the sun doesn't shine to care one bit about their customers.

Here's my thread on MSE if it's any use.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/...php?p=69025102

Thanks
    Leigh.
    Tags: None

Re: smart parking at asda

Nothing i post is restricted so steal away, all i ask is that you win

Anything you need i'll do my best.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post

M1
      That's great, thanks for that.

The info you posted will suit just fine I think.

Don't suppose you have any idea why ASDA choose to stick to their guns do you? I don't get what is in it for them.

Sorry to hijack this thread by the way and thanks again.

Comment

Probably commission.

Try publicity like twitter, facebook etc.

M1

Comment

I did think that but surely my business is worth more than any commission? Suppose logic doesn't always come in to it with large companies!
          I've tried Twitter twice now but I'm not sure I'm shouting loud enough. Maybe I need to start tagging influential people in before they'll pay attention.

Comment

You can't force them. As long as it's just the service provider that changes for popla you should win anyway.

M1

Comment

The crazy thing is, I've found a thread where a guy got a pcn from the same store for not buying a ticket and ASDA cancelled it.
              I've hit ASDA with this but they continue to fob me off regardless.
              I'm not too concerned about the appeal but ASDA thinking they can do what they like, is fuelling the fire!
              I'm currently awaiting their reply.....again.

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post

M1
                Well [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION] ...........we won!
                Thank you for your help.
                My appeal was allowed on lack of evidence for landowner authority.
                Smart parking weren't willing to cough up the contract.
                Thanks again.
                Leigh.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X