• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

**DISCONTINUED** Claim received from Northampton County Court Business Centre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: **DISCONTINUED** Claim received from Northampton County Court Business Centre

In the County Court at xxx

~~ To be put before procedural judge ~~

In the matter of

Claimant v XYZ

Claim Number XXX

Dear Sir or Madam,

In the above named case there has potentially been a contempt of court under CPR 87.17 & 87.18 namely that Mr M Schwartz and Ashley Cohen have signed statements of truth of which they cannot have had an honest belief in.

The claimant in the action was Civil Enforcement Limited. (“CEL”) (see attached claim forms). The claimant and their legal team should have been aware of an assignment (see attached assignment) from CEL to a sister company Debt Enforcement and Action Limited (“DEAL”). I also attach a pre action warning from DEAL in which it is clear that CEL no longer has the rights that the claim forms state. There could not have been an honest belief in the facts of the claim.

I would ask the court to refer the matter to the Attorney general for consideration of contempt of court using the power contained in CPR 87.17 4 (b)

“(b) the court may direct that the matter be referred to the Attorney General with a request that the Attorney General consider whether to bring proceedings for contempt of court.”

I am aware that several other cases, some which are on going, have very similar facts and that more than one such letter will be written.

In this case i understand the claimant has discontinued their claim.

Yours faithfully,

XYZ
    Defendant

Send this to he last court to have had control of the claim and see how it goes.

M1
    Last edited by mystery1; 27th September 2015, 11:17:AM.

Comment

Re: **DISCONTINUED** Claim received from Northampton County Court Business Centre

I received the call today from the Mediation service, this is the call that the mediation service cancelled. Total confusion basically!

Anyways ironically the wife also received today a letter from CEL stating the discontinuation in the post.

Ironically again signed off by them with "This matter is now close".... in your best Panto voice all say "Oh no it's not" as I am now going to pursue them for costs and also use the letter above to raise questions about the claim being in contempt of court in the first place.

I am actually excited about going back at these guys. The stress they have caused my wife, and many, many other people, I think it would be great to give them a little bit of stress back.

Comment

You found my letter on costs ?

M1

Comment

Nope not yet, can you point it out please? Thanks.

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...623#post569623

M1

Comment

Hi M!- again! sorry to hijack this thread but was there any progress on the claims cost? cannot see this being progressed?

Comment

I don't do private stuff so if it's not posted then i don't know what has happened i'm afraid.

M1

Comment

As I understand Halsburys Law, The law is absolutely clear on this subject. There is NO authority for administrative courts in this country and no Act can be passed to legitimise them because of the constitutional restraints placed upon her Majesty at Her coronation.
                  As I understand under the Bill of Rights it states that nobody can be forfeited nor fined without conviction. Am I to presume a computer found a Living Human Being Guilty? Without trial?
                  As I understand law, administrative courts are illegal & are fraudulently demanding monies with no proof of claim whatsoever.
                  As I believe the Law of the Land, you are innocent until proven guilty, if there is no court, no judge, no person with any legal training & a computer issuing a warrant with no signature, this warrant was therefore not Live, therefore this is Fraud, S Wilson had no place of being.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X