• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye - WON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking eye - WON

Hi
    I have received a Parking Charge Notice through the post for a parking charge from Parking Eye relating to a car park at the Royal Free Hospital in Hampstead London. Entry time being 3.30am and exit time 7.06am on the 3/12/2014. The car registration is visible from their entry and exit camera.
    The main reason for contacting you is that I live in Warwickshire which is 120 miles away and I have not been to London in over 14 years and cannot possibly understand how they can have got my registration details on camera.
    Has anyone come across this situation before as I am worried that I am now going to have to pay a fine for something that I have not done.

Please can anyone advise on what my next move should be.
    Many thanks
    ADD
    Tags: None

Re: Parking eye

Appeal.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The vehicle in question was not in London on the day in question and has never been to this car park. I would be obliged if you could send pictures of the vehicle that can identify it as i believe i may be the victim of a clone and would like evidence to contact the police.

In any event your charges are penal and not a genuine pre estimate of loss.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If they supply a popla code then please return for further guidance.

I would contact the police regarding a possible cloned vehicle in case there are other surprises en route.

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      Appeal.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The vehicle in question was not in London on the day in question and has never been to this car park. I would be obliged if you could send pictures of the vehicle that can identify it as i believe i may be the victim of a clone and would like evidence to contact the police.

In any event your charges are penal and not a genuine pre estimate of loss.

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If they supply a popla code then please return for further guidance.

I would contact the police regarding a possible cloned vehicle in case there are other surprises en route.

M1
      Dear Mystery1
      Many thanks for your help and guidance.
      Have been away over Christmas but have done what you said with the appeal.
      Will just wait and see now.
      Again many thanks and will let you know when I hear.
      Regards ADD

Comment

Dear Mystery1
        RE.. Parking eye Parking Charge Notice at Royal Free Hospital London.
        I received a letter back from them saying the charge had been cancelled and there is no outstanding charge.
        Many thanks to you for your help, advice and the letter you composed for me.
        Again Many Thanks for everything.
        Kind Regards ADD.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X