• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice on appeal letter to Civil Enforcement Ltd - WON

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice on appeal letter to Civil Enforcement Ltd

ok, thanks M1... i will do as you advise. should i write to them or email them to invite the cancellation (and do this recorded?)

and if they still do not reply, would that suggest its over or do they formally, in accordance to law, have to inform me its over?

many thanks in advance

Comment

Email is best.

Report them to the BPA.

It'll never be over until they or popla say so but in reality it should be over after 35 days have elapsed.

M1

Comment

Excellent... will do that at the start of Jan as advised. Bit of an odd one here but they sent me another letter which i received today. Its basically exactly the same as the last one they sent me about the fine. The only difference being that this one is dated 23.12.14 and the last one was dated 14.11.14.

strange being they have acknowledged both my email and my recorded letter back on the 27.11.14

No idea what to make of this one... its like they are starting all over again (though the 28day period on this letter has passed, so perhaps its voided itself and the one before?)
        Attached Files

Comment

I wanted to add to this thread as just had an email through and CEL have cancelled the parking charge notice. Firstly they managed to sweet talk the BPA and they turned down my case as CEL provided a letter to them that I never received stating they did send me my POPLA code within 35 days. I never got this letter and I realised why when I requested a copy from BPA. They were writing to my works address and not to me by name or to my home, which is the info I sent them which they requested. They dont seem to be the sharpest tools in the box I have to say! POPLA saw my evidence and got the ticket cancelled...

Ensure you send all emails with a 'received' and a 'read' option ticked and all letters recorded. if you are reading this because you are now in the same boat as i was ensure you do this. They claimed that they got my appeal over 7 days after the date they did get it to buy them more time. I provided the evidence that they were lying on that point and that must of bolstered my case as well...

M1... you are a star. do you take Paypal donations??? I couldnt of done this without you
          Attached Files

Comment

I do it for fun. I'm sure the site owners will take donations to help run the site though :okay:

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X