• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

PCN from pcm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCN from pcm

Hi, back in 2019 I received a pcn from pcm.
    I appealed it at the time as we had broken down, and explained we were waiting to be collected. I appealed, they rejected my appeal, I wrote to them again explained I still wouldn’t be paying.
    About a month ago (18 months after the event)I received a notice before claim from Gladstone’s explaining I now owed £160.

again I disputed this and requested all the information about my case be forwarded to me; which they have now done with a further email telling me I still need to pay £160.

what should my next course of action be please?

it won’t let me post the email

Thanks
    Tags: None

Use an external site such as imgur to post the images and put the link on here.

So any court case would be you were prevented from complying with the conditions of the parking contract because of matters outside of your control.

The extra cost is covered by the Wilkinson case

The initial, redacted, PCN would be helpful.

Comment

https://imgur.com/a/lLRt92N

hopefully this will work for.

any help gratefully received.

Comment

Did you go into Tesco's, or the owner of the site, to complain?

Comment

Hi, I haven’t done, but will definitely do that.

Tesco’s don’t own that part; but will find out who the site owner is.

With regard to their latest email should I simply advise that I will be complaining to the site owner?
          tahnks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X