• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Eye CCJ - Set aside ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi,

I have a similar case to a few of these, I recently found a ccj on my credit file from March 2018 I knew nothing about only realised because I checked my score and it had plummeted! Turned out to be a parking fine from 6th February 2017, the problem is I moved from the address in January and probably didn’t get my v5c sent off as promptley as I should have so their paperwork went to my previous address, I also no longer have the vehicle or documents stating what date I got round to it, all paperwork including court papers were sent to my old address so I had no way of defending myself or paying the fine before hand, the ccj amount was £255 back in March, but is now this company civil enforcement limited want £355 (interest added).. don’t know where to start to be honest... how do I dispute it knowing I might have been late sending documents off? I’m obviously bothered about my credit rating and I would have paid the parking fine if I knew it existed, do I pay the £255 to try and get it set aside? Do I have a case for appeal, do I pay civil enforcement this £355 now or can I dispute that ? Any help would be great thankyou

Comment

ovel submitted email requesting signed Tomlin Order and Set Aside by Consent on 11th January - have not heard anything back - well over their 10 days return time. Any advice?

Comment

Hi all,

In a very similar position and applying for a set aside by consent with the N244 form.

Are you able to detail what needs to be provided with the form? I will ring up and pay the £100, saying that i want to submit the form via email. I will send the completed form along with the agreement to set aside. Do i need to provide details as to why it should be set aside (eg went to an old address) and provide proof of only just finding out about the CCJ?

Thanks

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X