• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ccj claim form from wright Hassall re hospital parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ccj claim form from wright Hassall re hospital parking

Ok, thanks I will take another picture of the sign next week, the problem is that it is very high on a post and I am very short. I will search the car park to see if there is another.

Comment

Hello, I'm in exactly the same situation as you and currently fighting this! I was away until today so have only just received the letters! So can I argue to have another 14 days before they take any action? Thanks

Comment

No you can't or everyone would do it.

Start your own thread and post up any stuff (sanitised of course). File acknowledgement of service.

M1

Comment

Here is another pic of the sign. If this is mot clear enough the only other thing I could do would be to type what it actually says. Is it any good?

Thanks
          Attached Files

Comment

This is what the sign says!
            Indigo park services uk limited (Indigo) are authorised to operate parking enforcement in this car park/parking area for and behalf of the landowner. Reference to “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Indigo (and where relevant its employees and agents). “You” and related expressions refer to the person driving the relevant vehicle into the car park/parking area and (where relevant) other persons whose activities are subject to the terms and conditions of use. The following charges are payable for breaching the terms and conditions of use as set out above.
            You agree to pay consideration in the form of a parking charge for the sum of £20, to be paid within 28 days of the date of issue. This parking charge will be reduced to £10 if paid within 14 days of the date of issue. You will be liable for additional parking charges for each and any subsequent 24 hour period (or part thereof) that the vehicle remains in the car park/parking area in breach of the terms and conditions of use. Failure to pay the parking charge may result in the vehicles registered keeper details being requested from the DVLA. Any subsequent enforcement action may incur additional costs that will be added to the value of the parking charge and for which you will be liable. For information on how to pay a parking charge or to make an appeal, please refer to the parking charge notice.
            Indigo monitors the car parking facilities and may enforce the terms and conditions of use either remotely and/or by manned solution. Vehicles and/or property are left entirely at the risk of the owner/driver and no liability will be accepted by the landowner or Indigo for any loss or damage. The terms and conditions of use (including the parking tariffs) are in force 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
            By entering this car park/parking area, you consent to the recording of your vehicle registration number by automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) cameras and/or parking attendants and further consent to Indigo processing this data and any data provided by the car parking’s permit system to verify the terms and conditions of use have been complied with. You further consent to Indigo requesting the registered keeper details from the DVLA, where necessary, for the purpose of parking charge notice enforcement. In certain circumstances the registered keeper may be liable for charges which you incur for breaching these terms and conditions of use. Personal data may also be shared with our trade association, collection agents and/or solicitors for this purpose. Parking charge notices may be issued to the registered keeper by post, attached to the vehicles windscreen or handed to the driver by or on behalf of Indigo, as the creditor.
            Any enquires or appeals should be sent to Indigo Park Services UK LTD, customer support centre, POBOX 2466, Watford, WD18 1XH. Company registration number 2362957.

Comment

So where are these signs situated (as you drive in and park) and where is the other sign you posted with the tariff ?

M1

Comment

They are situated in the car park as you drive in by the pay and display machine

Comment

So as you drive in you see

and the only sight of the tariff board is at the pay machine ?

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
                    So as you drive in you see

and the only sight of the tariff board is at the pay machine ?

M1
                    Is this UWB Cardiff, if it is can [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION] drop me a line.
                    Not here a lot but you'll find me on Pepipoo.

Comment

Why do you ask?

Comment

Originally posted by Saffronhaf View Post
                        Why do you ask?
                        It's a site for which there is earlier information that can be made available.

Again if it is, there is a Facebook group there too.
                        Not here a lot but you'll find me on Pepipoo.

Comment

[MENTION=70704]emanresu[/MENTION] is a friend in case you are wondering. Part of http://www.bmpa.eu/ and regular on other forums.

You didn't answer about the signs ? Are you still wanting help ?

M1

Comment

Hi, Thanks
                            Yes It is, I have joined the facebook group, sorry for the questions just not sure who to trust.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry about the late reply, yes the tariff board is situated next to the pay machine.

Comment

just not sure who to trust.
                              Quite right too, especially with low post counts. But i'll vouch for him.

sorry about the late reply, yes the tariff board is situated next to the pay machine.
                              Ok. I'll have a go later.

M1

Comment

many parking charges at the hospital due to parking in car parks on the hospital site, which are not allocated to my permit
                                So these tickets on the claim, do you have a permit for that car park ? (hopefully not)

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X