• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

civil enforcement ltd-again! county court business centre claim-imminent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: civil enforcement ltd-again! county court business centre claim-imminent

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]23142[/ATTACH]

Only the court can help now. CEL won't so not really any point writing to people who won't listen anyway.

M1
    so i have to go to court?

Comment

Maybe unless you pay or they give up.

There is a good chance they won't go all the way to a hearing but they have been known to just not turn up so you need to be prepared to go all the way to the court. You wouldn't save much except maybe plenty of Andrex by paying in full.

M1

Comment

Maybe unless you pay or they give up.

There is a good chance they won't go all the way to a hearing but they have been known to just not turn up so you need to be prepared to go all the way to the court. You wouldn't save much except maybe plenty of Andrex by paying in full.

M1
        should i be filling in the online response against the claim and state the info about michael schwartz plus the info about driver id before oct 2012?

Comment

That's the file a7grenadedefnce i posted

M1

Comment

That's the file a7grenadedefnce i posted

M1
            o, i missed that-thank you so much
            ill get onto it

Comment

File acknowledgement of service as that gives 14 extra days to enter a defence.

I suggest you contact the SRA.

contactcentre@sra.org.uk

Dear Sir/Madam,

I write to you to enquire about Mr Michael David Schwartz #118966 who was/is subject to control of practice as per http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/soli...ticle?decision

It is my understanding that "Mr Schwartz shall act as a solicitor only in employment, the arrangements for which have been approved by the SRA."

As he is lodging claim forms with the courts, i would like to enquire if any arrangements are in place to allow him to do so ?

Yours Sincerely

I advise that you get your own confirmation in case it comes in handy during this matter rather than rely on everyone elses reply which confirms it.

This has no effect on the court time scales and we must keep to those.

M1

update; out of interest, M1
              the sra have asked me to email copies of the document mr schwartz has signed
              which i was only too happy to do

Comment

quick update-received this letter yesterday
                Attached Files

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X