• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

parking eye ccj

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking eye ccj

I have been issued with a parking eye ticket for overstaying in a morrisons car park. Reading some advice on line I chose to ignore the ticket. I have now been issued with a county court claim. I have submitted an aos to the court and intend to defend the claim.
    My argument is that I done my shopping and left the car park. But returned within three hours to use the petrol station. They have then counted this as one stay. Any advice on how to proceed would be much appreciated.
    Tags: None

Re: parking eye ccj

If the court accepts you went in and out then in and out again then you must win.

You need to enter a defence and then later down the line witness statement(s) and a skeleton argument. The defence would contain the usual arguments on top of the argument that you visited twice.

If you need a hand with any defence etc post up the claim form, any tickets/letters, signs etc

M1

Comment

Is there any way to get the footage from the cameras on the given day or is this a long shot.

Comment

Not really.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X