• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Debt Enforcement & Action Ltd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Debt Enforcement & Action Ltd

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...ear-to-be.html

Please contact the SRA as per that blog.

M1

Comment

I will email a copy of my letter to SRA. It also appears that Civil Enforcement and Debt Enforcement are the same company so I don't know how or why they can assign a claim to themselves

Comment

Many corporate structures include a zillion companies. It is bizarre but common.

You should get a reply from the SRA along these lines.

Just recieved this back from contactcentre@sra.org.uk
        Thank you for your email of 26 November 2014.

I have forwarded your email to our Fraud Intelligence unit who will be able to assist you. They will contact you directly should they require further information.

If you have any further queries, please Contact Us.

Thank you for contacting the Solicitors Regulation Authority.

Yours sincerely

Adrian Mckeown
        Contact Centre Officer
        Contact Centre
        Solicitors Regulation Authority

M1

Comment

A slightly different query on my case

I received a Notice of Proposed Allocation to the Small Claims Track.

Take Notice That

1. This is now a defended claim. The defendant has files a defence a copy of which is enclosed
          It appears that that this case is suitable for allocation to the small claims track

2. If you believe that this track is not the appropriate track for the claim you must complete box C1 on The Small Claims Directions Questionnaire (Form N180) and file it with the court office

3. You must by 12 December 2014 complete form N180 and file with the court office and serve copies on all other parties

My query is do I have to complete form N180 or is this just for the Claimant to complete?

Many thanks

Comment

You do too.

M1

Comment

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...ement-of-truth

A letter/email to see if your local court is interested in stopping claimants take the mick out of them.

M1

Comment

Re: Parking ticket from CEL/Debt Enforcement& Action Ltd from Jan 2012 court summons.

DEAL were ordered to produce evidence that Mr Shwarts was on the Roll of Solicitors by 18th February by DJ Jones in Warwick.

Does this mean that anyone served papers signed by Mr Shwarts has no case to answer?

Comment

Re: Parking ticket from CEL/Debt Enforcement& Action Ltd from Jan 2012 court summons.

No.

It means as always you must proceed as for a normal case AT THE SAME TIME as trying to get this bullshit noticed by the courts and SRA etc.

M1

Comment

OK. Should I send The Statement of Truth along with my other defence documents to the court or before I submit them and see what happens? Incidentally, they are quoting various legal precedents in their claim. I have attached the final page in case you haven't seen a copy
                    Attached Files

Comment

I'd say email the statement of truth request first.

WHen is your info due to the court ?

M1

ps i'm going to move these to your thread.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                      Working...
                      X