• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ParkingEye private parking claim (in court this week!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ParkingEye private parking claim (in court this week!)

Without going into the whole backstory...!

Court Hearing earlier in the year.
    Judge adjourned(?) and issued the following order:

Page 1 https://i.ibb.co/5nNv2WZ/co1-1.jpg
    Page 2 https://i.ibb.co/VBK63XD/co2-1.jpg

Defendant complied with the Court Order and sent my Witness Statement (as well as my original Defence) to the Claimant (just!) before the deadline.

Defendant received a Witness Statement from Claimant 5 days after the deadline on the Court Order.

Claimant's Witness Statement references exhibits contained in original Witness Statement (which Claimant didn't receive before first Hearing, and captured by Judge in Court Order).

Due in court this week!

Is the failure of Claimant to send Defendant any documents before the deadline grounds to have Witness Statement sent after deadline thrown out due to Court Order breach?

Witness Statement received by Defendant referencing exhibits in "previous witness statement" (which wasn't received) is further grounds to have at least the "evidence" thrown out?

Could the whole claim be thrown out for the Breach of Court Order/not providing all evidence etc.?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X