• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Judgement for claimant (after determination)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judgement for claimant (after determination)

Iv received a judgement for claimant (after determination) letter from the county court business centre in Northampton relating to an appeal form I returned asking to pay £60 in 2 instalments, giving reasons why I thought the fees of over £200 were unfair, 1 being there was not an obvious place to make payment for a parking ticket. This judgment of claimant letter explains the claimant (new generation parking) has objected the rate of payment I have offered and the court has decided I pay £60 plus £140 for fees.
    I would like to request a Subject Access Request. Can I do so at this stage?
    Also
    Can I appeal the amount I have to pay set out in this letter by ‘the court’?
    Any help/guidance would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    Tags: None

You can send a subject access request at any time. It is a completely separate procedure.

Yes, you can aappeal, but consider first whether it is what you want to do.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X