• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DCB Legal (One Parking Solutions ltd) - County Court Claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCB Legal (One Parking Solutions ltd) - County Court Claim

Hi all,

I am a first time poster. I would really like some help with this claim. I have tried researching and got lost in all the information. I have been in claims before that went to mediation and I gave in and just set a payment plan so it goes away.

I would really appreciate help in a defence against this claim. One Parking Solutions are claiming for 4 parking 'fines' as I did not have a permit displayed when parking there. however I was not given a permit as I was working for M&S at the time covering at that site and they didn't have any spare parking permits and said they requested some from the company. I ignored the multiple letters for claims and stopped hearing from them for around a year. I received a court claim last week from DCB Legal in relation to these 'fines'. what is the best way to go about it. I don't even have that car anymore, the PCN's are dated for 2019.
    Tags: None

So get on to your ex-employees and ask them to get it cancelled. If not the get a letter in confirmation that you were an employee and permitted to park

So have you got any of the PCNs that, suitably redacted, you can post up? Leave the dates.

Acknowledge the claim using the details and password on the form on day 5 after the issue date. Nothing in the defence. This gives you 33 days from the date of issue to get your defence to court

Comment

Originally posted by Slim_kay View Post
      Hi all,

I am a first time poster. I would really like some help with this claim. I have tried researching and got lost in all the information. I have been in claims before that went to mediation and I gave in and just set a payment plan so it goes away.

I would really appreciate help in a defence against this claim. One Parking Solutions are claiming for 4 parking 'fines' as I did not have a permit displayed when parking there. however I was not given a permit as I was working for M&S at the time covering at that site and they didn't have any spare parking permits and said they requested some from the company. I ignored the multiple letters for claims and stopped hearing from them for around a year. I received a court claim last week from DCB Legal in relation to these 'fines'. what is the best way to go about it. I don't even have that car anymore, the PCN's are dated for 2019.
      Thank you for the information, Slight issue is the manager who was working there has left, I worked there in 2019 along with the PCN's due to age I no longer have. I do however have the Court letter if that is of any help.

Attached Files

Comment

So get in touch with shop anyway!

SAR to one parking

​​​​​​​CPr 31.14 request to DCBL for the PCNs and copies of the signs that allegedly created the contract taken at the relevant time

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X