• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County court claim (Civil Enforcement Ltd)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was there not a PCN in the response to the SAR or CPR?

Comment

Is the fact they took 50 days to respond to SAR ok?

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
        yes I have a copy but have no way of adding it to a thread.

Comment

I managed to get a copy up! This is the copy they sent to me in their response.
          Attached Files

Comment

Could you post up a copy that can be read please, both sides. Suggest the hosting site imgur and put the link on here

Comment

Could you post up a copy that can be read please, both sides. Suggest the hosting site imgur and put the link on here
              Thank you once again. I have followed your advice and here is the link. I dont have the original pcn but this is the copy they recently sent me and the follow-up letter.
              Thank you so much for all your help- I would be lost without it!
              https://imgur.com/a/i2ZVGjr

Comment

Can I please ask if I should be responding to the offer as I only have 3 days left since they sent it.

Comment

You can upload a picture or scan of the PCN to a hosting site such as imgur and put the link on here. Redact personal and identifying details but leave dates

Comment

You can upload a picture or scan of the PCN to a hosting site such as imgur and put the link on here. Redact personal and identifying details but leave dates
                    Thank you, here is the link to the PCN
                    https://imgur.com/a/i2ZVGjr

Comment

Unfortunately they seem to have got the PCN correct, apart from the period of parking which I don't think will be sufficient.

Comment

You can let them take you to court and put the same facts to the judge, ie the driver complied with the all that was required in the signs

Do they know the identity of the driver? Yes or No

Comment

You can let them take you to court and put the same facts to the judge, ie the driver complied with the all that was required in the signs

Do they know the identity of the driver? Yes or No
                          There is no evidence of me being in the car.

Comment

That's not what I asked.

Comment

That's not what I asked.
                              Im sorry, Im not sure I understand. The pictures of the car they sent, didd not have a driver present. however, they have mailed me so know I am the owner of the car.
                              Am I right in saying they had 28 days to respond to the SAR request?
                              Is it worth writing to counter- offer? (Ie the British parking association say the maximum that can be charged for a wrong digit when entering a vehicle registration is £20)

Comment

Yes it's worth a counter offer, under Wiyhout Prejudice save as to costs

Quote the BPA CoP at them

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X