• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Claim form - uk car park management

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claim form - uk car park management

Hi there, so out of my depth with this one to be honest...I have residents parking at my block of flats in which I'm allocated two parking spaces (Flat 14) . As well as this we have visitors bays. On the 30/08/2019 I parked in one of the visitors bays displaying my parking permit (Flat 14) , which I thought would be acceptable as it showed I was a resident of the flats. While my Dad had the visitor permit displayed in his car whilst in my space -14. I then received a PCN claiming I was in breach of the terms signage. I did originally appeal this, however they rejected it and I have ignored all correspondence from them since, thinking it would go away! (I'd also like to add that my Dad was not issued with a fine for parking in Bay 14 with a visitors permit) I have now received the county court claim and have the opportunity to defend myself. Can anyone help with what the best way to approach this is? I was considering contacting my management company to see if they could help but not sure if it's gone passed that!
    Tags: None

First thing is acknowledge the claim but do not enter a defence at this point
    Next examine your lease regarding parking allocation and see what that says

Post up copy of your PCN redacted
    Did you identify the driver of the vehicle?
    Post up photo of the signage

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X