• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UK Car Park Management (relentless!!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Car Park Management (relentless!!)

I've an ongoing battle with UK Car Park Management and alleged parking contraventions.

We have now been to court 3 times (3 different cases) and each has been struck out. I've attached the Judgements.

I currently have another 3 consecutive cases pending. I've attached the latest Directions and am wondering whether the previous Judgements will have any bearing on the outcome? I get the impression that the Judges are becoming very p*ssed off with Gladstones who are the appointed solicitors.

The bundle i've received back just shows vague pics, as per previous claims, so I am not unduly concerned.

Has anyone else experienced this level of harassment? I've actually put in a counter claim for one of the latest cases, claiming they are vexatious and causing me illness due to stress.

Thank you.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Originally posted by ukc331 View Post
    I've an ongoing battle with UK Car Park Management and alleged parking contraventions.

We have now been to court 3 times (3 different cases) and each has been struck out. I've attached the Judgements.

I currently have another 3 consecutive cases pending. I've attached the latest Directions and am wondering whether the previous Judgements will have any bearing on the outcome? I get the impression that the Judges are becoming very p*ssed off with Gladstones who are the appointed solicitors.

The bundle i've received back just shows vague pics, as per previous claims, so I am not unduly concerned.

Has anyone else experienced this level of harassment? I've actually put in a counter claim for one of the latest cases, claiming they are vexatious and causing me illness due to stress.

Thank you.
    Id have thought that you have a claim for harrasment under the Protection from Harrasment Act 1997, they keep on trying to demand money when they have no right to do so and have been told this is the case. It seems to me that you would fall in the lower end of the spectrum on damages but nonetheless it would still be worth a few grand
    I work for Roach Pittis Solicitors. I give my free time available to helping other on the forum and would be happy to try and assist informally where needed. Any posts I make on LegalBeagles are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as legal advice. Any advice I provide is without liability.

If you need to contact me please email me on Pt@roachpittis.co.uk .

I have been involved in leading consumer credit and data protection cases including Harrison v Link Financial Limited (High Court), Grace v Blackhorse (Court of Appeal) and also Kotecha v Phoenix Recoveries (Court of Appeal) along with a number of other reported cases and often blog about all things consumer law orientated.

You can also follow my blog on consumer credit here.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X