• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

UKCPS PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKCPS PCN

Hi....

I hope that someone will be able to offer me some advice with regards a PCN that has been sent to me by UKCPS.

The PCN was initially issued after I parked on double yellow lines within private land (service station) where there were signs stating that no parking, stopping or waiting was allowed. I did not see these signs but having been back to the location I can confirm that they are displayed. Our reason for stopping was because we had noticed that after waking up my 2 year old daughter had freed one of her arms from her car seat. We therefore pulled over to sort this before getting back onto the motorway. We did also change the lead driver once we had sorted the issue. In total the whole process took no longer than 2 minutes.

When I received the PCN from UKCPS I appealed through their online appeal process. I then heard nothing further until 6 weeks later when I received a final notice with the charge having increased from £60 to £130.

In response to this I wrote a letter to UKCPS to explain that I had appealed and did not receive a response from them. UKCPS replied via a letter stating that they sent me a response to my appeal via email stating that my appeal had been rejected. I never received the appeal though so I can only presume it went to Junk.

UKCPS are now saying that I owe £130 and because the length of time that has passed I can no longer appeal to IAS.

If someone could advise on what I should do next that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Andrew
    Tags: None

Could you please post up all correspondence you have received from UKPC.
    Remove identifying details (name, address car registration number PCN ref no. etc) but leave in all dates and times

If necessary upload ton a hosting site such as IMGUR and post link here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X