• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

County Court Business Centre Claim Form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• County Court Business Centre Claim Form

Hi All,

Just over 3 years ago, I was hit with a £60 parking fine for parking in a car park at a McDonald's on a retail park. I was with my elderly Grandma who doesn't walk well, the kids were playing in the play area and having a good time, I didn't realise there was a time limit on the car park. When is there ever at a McDonalds? So I ended up going slightly over.

I've been binning the letters for the whole 3 years plus but todayI got a rather worrying one stating it's from the County Court Business Centre. I did some googling and it seems they're able to issue CCJs. Obviously, that's not something I want so I'm now thinking I'll have to respond. It's up to £291 now which I really don't want to pay. What are my options? I'm willing to go to court if I thought I could win and get the charge overturned.

I have a redacted copy of the letter I could share but I'm getting an error sating I don't have permission to create attachments.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Lee
    Tags: None

Here's the letter:

Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	135.4 KB
ID:	1605645

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X