• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pcm at tesco exspress cheshunt stockbridge close herts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I am all new to this kind of stuff how do I do tagging@ostell thanks

Comment

I have tagged him for you.

To tag someone use the "@" symbol followed immediately by the persons user name

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Hi still have not heard any thing on a bit of advice on this pcn I have from PCM

Comment

Your choices at the moment are either pay or don't pay.
            PCM aren't in the business of recognising appeals as valid, and IAS don't either.
            If you ignore they will eventually initiate court proceedings, where you will be able to defend yourself on the basis there was no contract.
            I tagged our expert ostell to get his view on your chances of winning, but like all of us he does have other things to do.
            Hopefully he will pick up on this thread over the weekend

Comment

Thank you for that advice hopefully we will get response tomorrow

Comment

I had this issue at the same place and I wasn’t parked!!
                On the 5th December I went to Tesco on Hammond Street, I entered Stockbridge Close but couldn’t enter the carpark for Tesco as it was really busy. I was waiting on Stockbridge Close until it became clear for me to enter the car park. However two weeks later I received a parking fine saying I was in breach of their terms and parked. The photographic evidence shows that I am in the drivers seat with my younger daughter in the passenger seat and my eldest in the back with the window open, there was also two cars behind me also waiting to enter the car park. I appealed to the company which dismissed it and said the fine had gone from £60 to £100 but I could appeal to the IAS, which I did. I physically could not go no where at the time and was waiting to enter the car park so was honest in my actions. This week late one evening I got an email from the IAS saying they had dismissed my appeal and I should pay the fine. It says I can take legal advice. By paying the fine it’s admitting I did something wrong I was waiting to enter the car park there was physically no where else for my to go so I feel that this is really unfair issuing a ticket as all I wanted to do was park my car to go into Tesco. Can anyone advise what I should do and what my options are. The IAS said that the adjudicator would be a barrister or solicitor so there knowledge on the law would be acceptable advice! I feel this is extremely unfair as I wasn’t parked.

Comment

It might be worth checking to see if that close is an adopted road and so council owned.
                  ostell

OP also posted new thread here:*https://legalbeagles.info/forums/for...cheshunt-tesco
                  Last edited by des8; 17th January 2020, 11:08:AM. Reason: noted duplicate thread

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                  Working...
                  X