• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Bw legal letter of claim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I'm also in a similar position with BW legal. Any further info on what happens next, do we just wait for county court letter to come through?

Comment

Originally posted by Videoman View Post
      Hello Legally-Clueless. These Highwaymen are chasing me as well and I have read all of the posts on here, including the 'default' letter that was written for you ( that I was about to use ) ..... and then the thread stops on May 8th! What did you do next please???? Thank you.
      Well, I thought it had all gone away but I have received a "letter of claim" this morning. more ambiguous twoddle. Never the less, I have come back here to see if there is anything I can do to get shot of this thing once and for all. Ill keep you posted

Comment

Re the actual postal notice to keeper, what are
        The date of sending the notice
        The date of the alleged contravention
        CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
        Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
        gets his brain a-going.
        Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
        The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

the alleged contravention was 15 july 2017 as for the 'notice to keeper' I can't be certain that i ever saw one but then that was back when i still thought this type of crap could be binned without a second glance - I'm assuming they'll to send me a copy of it though - I am set to re send them the same letter that i sent in January 2018 when they last sent me a 'letter of claim' about the same issue. a pdf of the same is attached
          Attached Files

Comment

Yep, the letter is fine to send. (If it were me I'd add that it is a copy of a letter first sent in 2017 which was ignored/not dealt with approriately or at all, etc. Lay it on thick.)

If their recent MO is anything to go by, you'll receive a response which is little better than toilet paper, swiftly followed by a county court claim.

I'm guessing that the whole thing is an automated set-up, & if so, a situation which you could use to your advantage.

Re the notice to keeper (the first one, not the reminder/final notice), is there a date of issue/sending? If so, what is it?
            Last edited by charitynjw; 7th April 2019, 04:58:AM.
            CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
            Phelps, C. C.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post
              Yep, the letter is fine to send. (If it were me I'd add that it is a copy of a letter first sent in 2017 which was ignored/not dealt with approriately or at all, etc. Lay it on thick.)

If their recent MO is anything to go by, you'll receive a response which is little better than toilet paper, swiftly followed by a county court claim.

I'm guessing that the whole thing is an automated set-up, & if so, a situation which you could use to your advantage.

Re the notice to keeper (the first one, not the reminder/final notice), is there a date of issue/sending? If so, what is it?
              Thanks for the pointers,

Ill amend and send and keep updated.

Comment

Originally posted by charitynjw View Post

####

CAVEAT LECTOR

Cohen, Herb

gets his brain a-going.
                Phelps, C. C.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X