• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Car Parking fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Parking fine

Premier Park have fined me £100 for parking for 18 min in a 30 min free parking park because I did not put in my car reg into their pay machine. Therefore I have not robbed them or defrauded them of any money. It is just because I did not registered my car.
    I have appealed to them and was turned down. Went to POPLA and they have also refused my appeal.
    Premier park have given me two weeks to pay or they say I will be taken to court. Involving all court fee charges.
    I have asked my car insurance Legal Aid, they say they cant help. I have been to a Solicitor, same reply from him.
    Any one else had a similar problem and can give advice?
    Tags: None

Re: Car Parking fine

I'm in the same boat, sort of. Mystery1 has been enormous help. I think there's one case went to court and got thrown out but I suppose all cases are different. Good luck.

Comment

Re: Car Parking fine

http://www.bmpa.eu/companydata/Premier_Park.html

Unlikely to end up in court but it's not completely unheard of.

Perhaps the land owner or occupier would help ?

Unless/until they send a letter before action or court papers, there is little else you can do.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X