• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET parkin charge notice from McDonalds - car breakdown - please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET parkin charge notice from McDonalds - car breakdown - please help

Hello everyone, my first post here and I need ask you for help/advise on my case.

I have been sent parking charge notice from MET parking service to be at the parking 300min.
    I have stopped on McDonald's parking just for a minute to check GPS coordination and unfortunately my car doesn't wanted start again. I was trying until my battery went completely flat.
    I have told to McDonald's manager immediately about my problem ( she took my reg number and she told me that she will contact the operator) and then I have went for help (mechanic)
    after few hours I have managed to start the engine and run away. before I have done that I have talked to another manager Anna and she told me that she will email to the operator.

After one week I have received Charge notice for £100 or £50 if paid within 14days.

Is there any chance that I can appeal this notice in my case? I did NOT want to stay at this car park I had just bad luck and my car breakdown over there - they can check the monitoring system.

I am asking for any advice in this case.

Thank you
    Blaise
    Last edited by ab77ab; 6th October 2016, 16:02:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: MET parkin charge notice from McDonalds - car breakdown - please help

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

The driver parked but had mechanical issues preventing their departure within the terms. The manager of McDonalds was informed at the time. Any contract would be frustrated.

M1

Comment

Thank you so much "mystery1"

quite strange situation now as I wanted to start all Appeal process on MET website and after log in to my details (ticket no and car reg) I can see that there is amount due £0.00

This is some system error or the notice has been cancelled after they have sent me the parking charge notice? Maybe manager of McDonald's sent them some information reg this case?

Please see attached print screen
      do I still need to appeal it?
      Attached Files

Comment

http://www.metparking.com/contact_details.html

You'll need to ask Met whether they've cancelled or cocked up.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X