• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Civil Enforcement Ltd Parking Charge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil Enforcement Ltd Parking Charge

hi guys

just received one of these in the post today:

I read on the parking sign it was an hours free parking but turned out we went 14 minutes OVER!

now they want:

amount due. Within 28day £100
    reduced amount is paid within 14 days £60

Anyone got any advice:

PCN Issue Date: 16/05/16
    Incident Date: 17/04/16

...on 17 April 2016 the above vehicle was parked at:
    PHONE AND PAY CAR PARK AT 169/193 SOHO ROAD, BIRMINGHAM B21 9SH
    from. 13:50:53 to 15:04:26

We therefore require payment of the parking charge notice. In accordance with the parking terms and conditions clearly stated on the signage.
    Tags: None

Re: Civil Enforcement Ltd Parking Charge

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

"The driver was within the grace periods of 10 minutes to leave and a grace period to park, read and accept the contract offered as per BPA code of practice para 13"

M1

Comment

@M1

shall i not reply and simply ignore this?

Comment

I wouldn't ignore. I'd try and get it booted now.

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver was within the grace periods of 10 minutes to leave and a grace period to park, read and accept the contract offered as per BPA code of practice para 13.

I note that the notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to the protection of freedoms act 2012 schedule 4 paragraph 9.

Should you reject my appeal, please supply a popla code.

Yours sincerely

M1

Comment

hi

hate be sound stupid, are you saying appeal it, and simply write

"Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals procedure. The driver was within the grace periods of 10 minutes to leave and a grace period to park, read and accept the contract offered as per BPA code of practice para 13.

I note that the notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to the protection of freedoms act 2012 schedule 4 paragraph 9.

Should you reject my appeal, please supply a popla code.

Yours sincerely "

PLEASE ADVISE ASAP

Comment

Yes.

M1

Comment

And do you really think they will simply comply?

Comment

No, but we'll get a popla code where the chances of winning are much higher.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X