• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Didcot Train Station, Station Road (Premier Parking Solutions)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didcot Train Station, Station Road (Premier Parking Solutions)

Hi Everyone, hope someone will be able to help

I have parked at this car park lots of times. Its a private car park next to the the Prince of Wales pub.

I was running a bit late for the train and so my plan was to ring up to pay over the phone using the Ringo service which nearly always use. I did ring up and pay for 2 days once on the train, admittedly I should have done it sooner.

Anyway, I came back a day later to find a ticket on my car (£60 if I pay early, £100 if not). Having looked at my invoice they sent I paid at 16:07, the ticket was issued at 15.52. I have appealed this Premier Parking Solutions and they are having none of it. It does seem pretty harsh to me, I have paid the full cost of my parking. I actually would have left my car only around 5 minutes before the ticket was issued, I mean whats going on are they hiding in the bushes or what!

I dont know if I have any way of getting out of paying the fine. The ticket issued said that my ticket had expired, in my view if that is their argument then technically it is wrong because at that point I had no ticket at all!

Obviously I am a bit worried about getting debt collectors/bad credit rating if i dont pay, but its very annoying!! grrr

any thoughts would be appreciated

Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Didcot Train Station, Station Road (Premier Parking Solutions)

Wait for a notice to keeper to arrive sometime after 28 days and before 56 days. Keep the driver id quiet.

Get pictures of the signs.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X