• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Request for help with a PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for help with a PCN

Hello,

I have recently received a PCN from Civil Enforcement Ltd for parking in a Car park in Ipswich. On the occaision it was my first visit to ipswich and I was lost. I wasn't aware of any parking charge in the car park.

I have replied to them challenging the charge and have now got a Popla code. I was hoping to find out how to proceed next.

Many Thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Request for help with a PCN

Can you sanitise your appeal and PCN and post them up ?

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      Can you sanitise your appeal and PCN and post them up ?

M1
      Hi, Thanks for your response. I have scanned the letters and attached below. I haven't got the original as I posted that back to them with my response. I copied a response from a previous thread to someone else.

Comment

Remind me on Sunday.

Did you not get a pcn ? That seems to be a reminder although handily enough it confirms the pcn was issued 15 days after the incident so keeper liability cannot apply !

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
          Remind me on Sunday.

Did you not get a pcn ? That seems to be a reminder although handily enough it confirms the pcn was issued 15 days after the incident so keeper liability cannot apply !

M1
          Sorry I don't quite understand. I did originally get a PCN, in the same format as the reminder. I sent it to them with my letter. (Probably should photocopied it really)

What does the 15 days mean?

Thank you for replying, sorry if I wasn't clear.

Comment

Sorry I don't quite understand. I did originally get a PCN, in the same format as the reminder. I sent it to them with my letter. (Probably should photocopied it really)
            Yup.

What does the 15 days mean?
            It means if they do not know who was driving they cannot use keeper liability as they missed the statutory deadline.

The new popla process is explained http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...a-process.html

I suggest you appeal along the lines of tomessexpopla.rtf

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X