• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Letter from Zzps.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letter from Zzps.

Hello I have received a letter from Zzps today saying they are acting on behalf of vehicle control services stating that I broke parking restrictions at John Lennon airport on the 29/09/15 at 05:43. It states I stopped on the roadway which I didn't there was a locked gate with a large entrance and that is where I stopped off the roadway for a maximum of 1min to let my son out of the car. It was dark and raining heavily and saw no signs to indicate I couldn't stop and this was the first time I had been their. I have received NO other communication from any parking company prior to receiving this letter!. What cause of action would you suggest as the charge is £150.
    Tags: None

Re: Letter from Zzps.

First of all remove any indications of who was actually driving. Say "the drive" instead. Most important.

Next do a search for John Lennon or JL and see what other are doing about it. Basically they can't hold the keeper liable for two reason: Bye Laws apply and Road traffic acts apply therefore POFA does not apply.

Comment

Thanks for your reply I've just searched and found nothing regarding others actions, who do I contact regarding this matter as I've got no other correspondence other than the Zzps letter and they are acting on behalf of VCS which googling comes up as vehicle control services. Really clueless on these matters and was totally stunned when I opened the letter. Going to take a drive up Wednesday to take pictures as I'm sure there was no signs indicating no parking.

Comment

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co...ignage-at.html

I reckon i'd ignore all communication other than a proper letter before action or court papers. Whilst it is not your fault that you have been denied a right to appeal there is nothing you can do to correct that as nobody will listen.

Gather evidence just in case but ignore debt collecting letters with made up numbers and scary writing.

M1

Comment

You look here for additional info

Comment

Thank you

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X