• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Pcn letter for Cowan terrace Sunderland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pcn letter for Cowan terrace Sunderland

Hi can anyone help , I received a letter of parking charge notice of £60 if paid in fourteen days or upto £100 after then from civil enforcement Liverpool , for failing to purchase a parking ticket in a car park at Cowan terrace , Sunderland , sr1 3nx .
    The anpr camera recorded me entering the car park at 10.34 and exiting at 10.50 . A sign states I should have purchased a ticket within 10 minutes of entering the car park , but I never used the car park by the time I drove in and negotiated around the car park and drive out it took me six minutes over .
    Do those cameras have proof of me not being parked up or do they just photograph the car entering and exiting ,Do I have a case to appeal , any advice is hugely appreciated
    Tags: None

Re: Pcn letter for Cowan terrace Sunderland

It will be an appeal in that the driver did not park and therefore did not enter into a contract. Change your post so that you are not identifying the driver. Post up the Notice to Keeper. Was it received within 14 days of the car being in the car park? Does it contain all the terms required by POFA 2012?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X