• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

MET Parking Services - PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MET Parking Services - PCN

I have received a PCN from MET Parking Services f0r £100 - date of issue 13/10/15 and then another says pament to be made within 28 days of Date issued 10/11/15 then discount to £50 if I pay withing 14 days of date issued 27/10/15. I didn't receive letter till 19th October! Their is photographic evidence of date arriving at MacDonalds Bath Road, Heathrow on 7/10/15 with two times 18.22 and leaving 19.38. Thing is I am sure that I was still on M25 at 18.22 and didn't arrive till 18.40 as I remember looking at clock and thinking that I had time to eat as my husband's flight had only just left Hamburg! Anyway, this seems a ridiculously high amount of money to pay for 16 mins (if it is correct). Is there anything I can do?
    Tags: None

Re: MET Parking Services - PCN

Dear Sirs,

I, as registered keeper, wish to invoke your appeals process. The driver did not see any signs . I note your notice to keeper is fundamentally flawed when compared to PoFA 2012 schedule 4 para 9 in several aspects .

Should you reject my appeal please supply a popla code.

Yours etc

If popla is need let me know.

M1

Comment

Thank you for your help. I will let you know how I get on!

Comment

I have heard back from MET PCN and they have rejected my appeal, letter dated 12 November - apologies I have been away! The POPLA code they have given me is x. Could I ask for your help in the next part of the appeals process please. Do you need copies of anything?

Rainy
        Last edited by mystery1; 30th November 2015, 12:15:PM.

Comment

Code summary
          Issuing operator: MET Parking Services Ltd (Code: 386)
          Date code generated: Thu Nov 12 2015
          Code sequence number:
          Deadline information
          Your appeal deadline is Thu Dec 10 2015
          You have 10 day(s) remaining for your appeal to reach POPLA

I am awaiting several popla results which are imminent. I want, if possible, to see how some of them are decided before doing any more as it'll make the process more robust and refined to give the best chance of winning.

I am working Thursday - Saturday this week and then off for 9 days. Early next week remind me to sort an appeal for you so you can lodge it with popla.

As long as you appealed as above they should lose on keeper liability.

M1

Comment

Thank you M1! Interestingly I have just re-read MET's letter again and at no point do they tell me that there is a time limit to to appeal on line to POPLA! I will contact you again at the beginning of next week. Your help is really appreciated. Do I need to send you any of the letters?
            RAiny

Comment

You can post the PCN and appeal if you want (suitably sanitised).

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X