• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Visiting tenant 'unauthorised vehicle' PCN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting tenant 'unauthorised vehicle' PCN

Hi all,

I have a letter from BW Legal concerning a PCN from March.

It is from GXS Services.

I was originally told to ignore it as GXS are not a member of POPLA.

I received several letters before this one from BW legal.

The vehicle is pictured entering the car park and leaving after 34 mins.

The tenant emailed the agency stating the vehicle was making a delivery but the letting agency stated they could not help.

It is now £170 including the £70 added on top for this letter from BW Legal.

Can anyone advise please?

Thanks in advance
    Tags: None

Please post up (first removing your identification details):
    1)original PCN (was this affixed to vehicle or handed to driver?)
    2) original notice to keeper (NTK)
    3) letter from BW Legal
    4) photo of signage at car park

Do you know what the tenants lease states about parking?
    Would you describe your action as "parking" or "unloading"?

GXS Services are members of IPC, so any appeals would be to Independent Appeals Services (IAS) and not PoPLA but no matter as they rarely find in favour of appellant.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X