• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

DCBlegal LTD- need advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCBlegal LTD- need advice

Hi All,

Last year I parked in a car park, stayed the night then proceeded to pay for my parking ticket.

The machine asked to start typing the car reg which I did. Got to about 4 letters which it then found my car and I paid.

Got a 2 receipt and off I went.

A few months later I get a letter demanding £120 for parking there from DCBL lTD. I rang up and said I had paid and they said there's nothing they can do they just collect the money. Was told to wait for the letter cycle to finish and I would then get a letter to say if they would proceed further.

Today I get a letter demanding £150 from dcblegal saying I must pay or respond. No other details of even when this occurred.

Looking at my receipt it only has the first 4 letters of my number plate. I assume the machine didn't pickup my number plate correctly or an error occurred. However I have paid and stayed within the allocated time.

Where do I stand on this?

I'm am loathed to send them any details or even proof of paid parking as they are just a bunch of conning arse holes who haven't even checked their CCTV to show I have paid and left within the allocated time.

I would rather them take me to court and me counter sue for wasting my time, but I'm unsure about the receipt.

advice please?
    Tags: None

So WRITE to DCBLtelling them you dispute the debt and are taking the matter up with the parking management company.

Then send a Subject Access Request (template in Short Cuts box on right) to the parking company.

Do not identify the driver.
    Send letters first class with free certificate of posting from post office

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
      So WRITE to DCBLtelling them you dispute the debt and are taking the matter up with the parking management company.
      should i send this as a letter?

Comment

I always use snail mail, but up to you if you want to use email (which sometimes have a habit of not arriving)

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X