• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking Charge Notice Final Reminder Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Charge Notice Final Reminder Advice

Hi all,

On Friday I was surprised and shocked to receive in the post PARKING CHARGE NOTICE FINAL REMINDER letter.

Since then I have researched more than I would ever have liked to about private parking charge notices.

Please could I get help from your great members in this forum to ensure I deal correctly in appealing and working out any deadlines, given my first NTK is a Final reminder letter? There was not a windscreen charge notice, it appears they use ANPR to monitor the free parking.

If it is relevant the envelope the letter was sent in has “Delivered by Royal Mail C9 10002”, some orange and black and lines and “F NK 340 00009 OTT” printed on the envelope. I have googled but not been able to determine when this was posted or by what service but found that “C9 10002 Licence Holder TNT Post” and that it is a “Downstream Access code - it's actually been sent with a rival company, and Royal Mail only handled it for the last part of its journey”.

I don’t yet have the signage that is at the site to review if the terms and conditions are conflicting, and therefore do not clearly set out the terms of parking.

Photos of the letter received, front and back, are redacted and linked below for review.
    Front: https://imgur.com/BSgQUsr
    Back: https://imgur.com/ACE2z6i

All comments and help appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.

Last edited by r1rd; 20th November 2022, 15:42:PM.
    Tags: None

First action you must take is to edit your post so that the identity of the driver cannot be inferred, and delete your draft letters
    In other words state "the driver did this or that"

The second action is to write to MET and tell them this is the first you have heard of the alleged incident and you require a copy of all the previous communications allegedly sent.

Comment

Thanks I will action that.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X