• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Care Parking PCN ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Care Parking PCN ...

Hi All,
    I've (just) received the attached in the post and would be grateful of some advice how to deal. The charge does seem somewhat out of proportion to the alleged parking duration.
    I'd also point out I am a physically disabled, and under ongoing treatment for mental health issues.
    Thanks for reading. [IMG]https://legalbeagles.info/forums/image/gif;******,R0lGODlhAQABAPABAP///wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==[/IMG]​
    Tags: None

Hi CAMERAFAN

Can you repost using Imgar, remove all personal details.

ostell Can you please take a look and advise, many thanks.

Comment

Thanks for the reply - will have a look at imgar ....

Comment

Try imgur

Comment

here's the link to a higher res version on imgur:-

https://imgur.com/a/qsAkQe1

Thanks.

Comment

Dear Sirs,

I have just received your Notice to Keeper xxxxx for vehicle VRM xxxx

You have failed to comply with the requirements of Schedule 4 of The Protection Of Freedoms Act 2012 namely, but not limited to, failing to give the invitation to keeper in the format prescribed by section 9 (2) (e) of the Act. You cannot, therefore, transfer liability for the alleged charge from the driver at the time to me, the keeper.

There is no legal requirement to name the driver at the time and I will not be doing so.

I do not expect to hear from you again, or your debt collectors, except to confirm that no further action will be taken on this matter and my personal details have been removed from your records.

Yours etc

Comment

Thanks very much for that :-)

Is it acceptable to send my reply by email ? ( would be easier given mobility issues )

Thanks

Comment

Yes, but make sure you get proof that it was sent. Send a bcc to yourself.

There is a website, getnotify.com, that you can use to get a notification that your email has been receive4d and opened. Just follow the instructions. It doesn't always work but quite good when it does.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
                  Yes, but make sure you get proof that it was sent. Send a bcc to yourself.

There is a website, getnotify.com, that you can use to get a notification that your email has been receive4d and opened. Just follow the instructions. It doesn't always work but quite good when it does.

Email sent and bcc's to me and my partner.... Hopefully this sorts it - I'll have a look at getnotify in case I need it in the future - thanks again.

Comment

Well, after some time, I have received a letter from "Debt Recovery Plus" telling me that I must now pay £160 within 7 days, or they "advise their client to begin legal recovery" ...

I'd appreciate advise on how to deal with this please... TIA.

I can anonymise the letters and upload as required. Thanks again.

Comment

I've noticed that I can send the original email as an attachment to care parking to debt recovery plus via their contact us page ...

Would this be a good option ?

ostell

Thanks.

Comment

Hi guys i know I should create my own thread but I can’t seem to make it work. I recently revived a PCN in the post, there are 2 images. Both of them are images of me what looks like entering the car park as I was using it to do a 2point turn as it’s a dead end up the road. These were taken 4 hours apart. These both show my front registration plate; however, how can they provide an image of what looks like me entering as evidence of me leaving? Just wondering what’s the best case of action here. Thanks here’s the ticket : https://imgur.com/a/nAZ1KLC

Comment

Originally posted by Jameswalsh26 View Post
                          Hi guys i know I should create my own thread but I can’t seem to make it work. I recently revived a PCN in the post, there are 2 images. Both of them are images of me what looks like entering the car park as I was using it to do a 2point turn as it’s a dead end up the road. These were taken 4 hours apart. These both show my front registration plate; however, how can they provide an image of what looks like me entering as evidence of me leaving? Just wondering what’s the best case of action here. Thanks here’s the ticket : https://imgur.com/a/nAZ1KLC
                          I've no idea how to deal with your issue, but to start a new thread, look for the new thread button on the top page of the appropriate forum - with my browser settings, this button is on the left of the page, and close to the bottom of the page ..

good luck.

One thing I will say is that the advice I received above has, thus far worked - ?i have heard nothing from "them" since I followed same.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X