• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Is HX Parking mangement a British Parking Association member.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was in September 2021 i sent a photo of the ticket in my appeal to HX as proof of payment but i did not enter the car reg, it was dismissed by HX i followed the guidelines and am now awaiting the IAS for there decision.
    I have stated i was anxious when purchasing the ticket as there was a number of people waiting to use the ticket machine, and worried as HX had no covid signage asking for 2mtr. distance to be observed, i sent a photo from another car par i used with this information.
    I also asked if the ticket machine had been cleaned to reduce the cross infection, i was told in the reply if i was concerned i should carry a sanitiser bottle and wear gloves.

Comment

They've accepted your money, you paid, an error occurred for whatever reason. Send the SAR. I'm sure ostell has thoughts on this.

Comment

i have had my reply from IAS who have dismissed my claim as i did not enter my reg correctly, it also states that no payment was made for my vehicle BUT the reg number on the dismissal is incorrect.it is stated as XBG but actual reg is XBZ.
        So i wish to challenge HX and take it to court what will be my next action.
        Am i to late to ask for an SAR from HX.

Comment

I can answer the SAR bit, no you are not too late, send it off, make sure you get Proof of Postage.
          In someways it's progress as you have more information then you did before.

ostell can advise regards 'So i wish to challenge HX and take it to court what will be my next action.'

Comment

can i send the SAR request via email or does it have to be a letter

Comment

by post get proof posting, send e-mail as back up

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X