• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

parking charge notice from premier park ltd.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking charge notice from premier park ltd.

Hello everyone,

I wanted to pick your brain on the letter i have just received.

Went grocery shopping few days ago. It was raining cats and dogs so wanted to park as close to entrance as possible. Parked on a family bay (lil one was with us) but some builders have put kind of fence at the end of the bay (all of them actually), so like 30% of our car could not get in. There was no "do not park here" sign on that fence or anything. Other drivers also thought it was ok to park there even though we have been "outside" of marked bay.

They have sent us "Parking charge notice" and want us to pay 100 quid, or 60 if paid in 14 days. For "Parking in no parking area".

I would appeal but it seems it will cost 40 quid, as they state we will not have ability to pay reduced amount if we will appeal unsuccessfully. This does not seem right.

I don't want to put my family through reading all those threat letters, as they are really upsetting, but it also does not feel right to pay 100 quid for parking for 40 minutes.

Can you please let me know what do you think? What can I do?

Last edited by titi72; 31st January 2020, 15:54:PM.
    Tags: None

The first is to edit your post so that the identity of the driver can not be inferred.

Then perhaps posting of the redacted PCN but leave dates and photos of the signs and location

Have you complained to store management?

Comment

I have. "we are not land owner, we have nothing to do with the car park".

Comment

What store was this?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X