• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Saba/ZZPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saba/ZZPS

I was issued with a parking fine for the 19th May while parking at Luton Station Multistory Car Park. I paid for parking using the app. The company who run (don’t know if they own the car park) are Saba. But the company who I have received the fine are a debt collection company called ZZPS

The issue is when I typed in my reg plate on the app instead of typing SD68 I typed SS68. Simple error as the S and D are so close together.

Anyhow I got the fine on the 5th July. But they state that they sent a previous letter, which I didn’t get. I emailed ZZPS to explain the situation and sent evidence of the payment I made on the app.

They are having none of it. And they stated that I was outside of the 28 days to appeal. Well that would be the case had I got a previous correspondence.

They also stated that I could pay the fine over three months at £60,£60 and £50. But I have replied that I refuse to pay as I have already paid, granted there was a slight error on the input on the app. But I have checked with the DVLA and there isn’t a car registered with the reg plate I put on the app.

What advice would anyone give going forward. I want to fight this but don’t know what my chances are and at what cost in the end. Or should I just pay the fine? Also does anyone know any history of ZZPS and how many cases they have lost in court?
    Any advice would be so helpful.

Just an update:

Received an email back from ZZPS and it reads:

Good morning

Once this case is referred to a firm of solicitors they will be in contact with you.

Regards

So it looks like its getting serious.

But like i said earlier why should i bow to this fine as i have paid already. Granted it was an error on my part but by 1 letter.

Any further advice would be appreciated.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X