• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

A bit of a dispute with Anchor Security Services T/A Care Parking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of a dispute with Anchor Security Services T/A Care Parking

Hi,

So I rent this apartment with a parking space. I have a permit, its displayed on the front of the car.

Anyway for some reason this particular parking operator has beef with me I believe.

Back in November last year I got a "Charge notice" for parking with "NO PERMIT", I appealed it and they admitted it was "Operator Error" and apologised. The very next week I had yet another, sent an identical appeal but modified to mention they had previously admitted this was a mistake. It was declined so I went to POPLA. POPLA agreed with me and cancelled the charge citing about a dozen violations of their own code. Interestingly their "evidence" was 3 of the 4 sides of the car, the 4th side conveniently being the side where the permit was displayed.

As soon as that appeal was granted I got 2 more tickets the same day. Being sick of it and having a stack of evidence backing me up I decided to sent a letter to Care Parking as an official complaint, they ignored and now have called in a debt collector who ignores the denial of debt letters (already reported them to the OFT for that and slagging me off down the phone (which I recorded) )

What am I supposed to do, I think its now in the reams of harassment

Tags: None

What does your lease say about parking?

Comment

And what do the signs say?

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
        And what do the signs say?
        Just a permit is displayed which I have done

"What does your lease say about parking?"

Just use the parking space with a specific number. Nothing about Permits

Comment

No, the full text of the signs, even a picture.

Ask the landlord if the parking space you are using is part of the flat

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X