• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

KFC - PCN after 16 minutes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KFC - PCN after 16 minutes

Earlier this month I received a PCN from Civil Enforcement Ltd for someone parking my car in a KFC car park for 16 minutes on a Sunday morning, prior to opening hours.

I will attach photos of the PCN and the signage.

I'm not really sure how I go about beating this or if I even can?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JLE; 31st July 2016, 07:13:AM.
    Tags: None

Re: KFC - PCN after 16 minutes

At 1st glance most people would say the signage is pretty clear. However they don't tell you when store opening hours are and most people expect these places to be open at 10 am.

http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...ket-on-vehicle

The driver could not see any reference to opening hours on any car park signs.

M1

Comment

Thank you for your help/the link.

I understand that I need to send an initial letter, like the one detailed in your link. Do I include something about no opening hours being visible to the driver in the initial letter to CEL?

Comment

JLE Please see the responses to your thread on pepipoo.

For M1: the OP revealed that the time between the "offence" and the date of the letter was one month. A somewhat simpler letter should be the response.

Comment

Thank you Ostell
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
            JLE Please see the responses to your thread on pepipoo.

For M1: the OP revealed that the time between the "offence" and the date of the letter was one month. A somewhat simpler letter should be the response.
            You forget that mine is simple and does cover that (even if i didn't know the 14 days was in play )

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X