• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

ALDI Parking Eye, Charge notice.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALDI Parking Eye, Charge notice.

Hi, could anyone offer any help regarding Parking eye parking charge, I had a letter today saying they want £70 to be paid within 28 days, the carpark is free to aldi shoppers for 90 minutes but you have to put your reg in on the way out, I shop there often and always put my reg in but have just got a letter from them demanding £70 for a 24 minute stay, i dont know why and can only think I put a wrong digit in, tonight I shopped there again and took a video of the terminal thing showing how many times you have to tap the screen numbers before it works, it is very unresponsive and is the only reason i can think why I got fined, looking bak at the video Im just im horrified to see I have mistakenly put a V instead of an Z so now i will be fined £140, i park in the blue bage parking bay and there are no signes in the disabled bays or on the wall but are on other bays , althogh i know you have to put your reg in i really did not now how serious it would be if you got a digit wrong as I always comply, i am also a bit dyslexic, I now its no excuse but i dont think its fair, so my question is how would you appeal , any advice would be great thanks
    Tags: None

Re: ALDI Parking Eye, Charge notice.

Moan to the manager. Mention the equalities act.

Failing this post the notices up, suitably sanitised.

M1

Comment

Re: ALDI Parking Eye, Charge notice.

Hi Blitzdog

Yes--its a bloody awful system where you have to put your reg in!! (especially if I forget my glasses)

Turbs

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X