• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hello - I'm a new user and hoping someone can help?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello - I'm a new user and hoping someone can help?

How do I get a CCJ removed? My daughter has just found out that she has a CCJ for an unpaid parking fine issued by Civil Enforcement Ltd in January 2014. I was with her on the evening in question in her car at the time they said her car was parked so I know they couldn't have the proof or correct details of the car so we ignored the letters as bullying tactics. However never received letter citing court action. Please help as my daughter's devastated and I feel responsible!
    Tags: None

Re: Hello - I'm a new user and hoping someone can help?

Hi and welcome
    [MENTION=5354]mystery1[/MENTION] should be able to help you. :yo:

Comment

Thanks hope so

Comment

I would contact the court to see if there was a reason she did not get the court papers such as being sent to the wrong address. If that is the case then with a proper set aside application the court must set aside.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...lication-notes

https://consumercreditlitigationandd...nts-in-person/

M1

Comment

Thanks- will do

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X