• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Parking eye Ticket box 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking eye Ticket box 1

Good evening

Im new to forums so any help would be appreciated.

I have received a Parking Charge Notice from Parking Eye Forestry Commission.

The ticket was issued stating 1. Not Displaying a valid ticket,season ticket or blue badge. There was a ticket on the dashboard. The ticket had expired by 50 minutes.

Should they have ticket box 2 Parked after ticket expired.?

If so would I have grounds to appeal?

Thanks for any help and advise available.
    Tags: None

Re: Parking eye Ticket box 1

Is it part of these byelaws ? http://www.forestry.gov.uk/pdf/fcbyelaws1982.pdf/$FILE/fcbyelaws1982.pdf

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
      Is it part of these byelaws ? http://www.forestry.gov.uk/pdf/fcbyelaws1982.pdf/$FILE/fcbyelaws1982.pdf

M1

I don't see anything about parking fines?

Comment

If the car park is covered by byelaws keeper liability is dead.

Essentially i was asking which car park ?

M1

Comment

Originally posted by mystery1 View Post
          If the car park is covered by byelaws keeper liability is dead.

Essentially i was asking which car park ?

M1

It was Kirkhill Forest in Aberdeen. Forestry Commission.
          Attached Files

Comment

Well as it's in Scotland Ignoring is usually best as there is no keeper liability. They will not know who the driver is unless you tell them (don't!).

You could appeal but essentially they'll refuse it.

Stick the paperwork in a drawer and add anything else they send to the pile and get on with life. If court papers arrive come back for advice. (0.0000001 % chance).

An interesting read for now http://nebula.wsimg.com/de2566ded6f0...&alloworigin=1 but bear in mind contract law, keeper liability etc is different in Scotland.

M1

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X